[Kmymoney-devel] Build system cleanup

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:58:44 UTC 2014

> I'm all for it, the cmake buildfiles were put together back in KDE3
> days, and then hacked more and more during the port to KDE4, when KDE
> SC 4.4 was current.
>
> How do you propose to handle it?

I've been looking for some scripts that do this, found a few that can
take care of lowercase command naming and proper indentation [1], I
guess that the rest is up to us do to by hand. I can start working on
this but I thought we should discuss it first since this should also
go into master.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/tree/master/Auxiliary