[Kmymoney-devel] Build system cleanup

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 07:50:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

While working with the build system files these days I've noticed that
there is a pretty big mess there. This is because the CMakeLists.txt
files didn't received that much attention since they were created back
in the KDE3 days when they existed alongside the automake build
system.

I'm thinking that we should apply this coding style [1] which is used
in other parts of KDE. While looking at the CMake files of other
projects I've found this style to be more pleasant than what we have
now (with uppercase commands and a lack of uniform indentation).

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://techbase.kde.org/Policies/CMake_Coding_Style