[Kmymoney-devel] Frameworks

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:21:00 UTC 2014

> Hi Cristian,
>
> On 16 Jul 2014, at 06:53 , Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Those are libraries from kdepimlibs and should be handled by adding
>> kdepimlibs[frameworks] as a dependency.
>
> yes, I know. I’ve taken care of this in [1] just now.

Thanks,

>>> ... I hope you can help to fix a problem I met on OSX with the alkimia build system
>>>
>>> Ben pointed this out:
>>>
>>> ---

> Cristian, any idea about this ^^^ ?

I'll fix this, I thought [1] is enough (add gmp to
target_link_libraries) but I guess that it's true only for frameworks.
AFAIK adding used frameworks to the include directories is not
necessary since this is deduced from target_link_libraries in cmake 3,
please correct me if this is wrong.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/alkimia/repository/revisions/master/entry/libalkimia/CMakeLists.txt#L67