[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney Dependencies and Build Requirements

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Wed Jul 2 09:38:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

just came into my mind after my last mail: Can we raise KMyMoney's build
requirements and dependencies for the frameworks branch?

CMake

Require CMake version 2.8.12 — this is needed to build frameworks anyway.
even better raise to cmake 3.0 — I think this version will be required in near
future anyway. It has some nice improvements and I am sure the config files
creators will love to use them.

C++11

What would be very motivating for me: Can we enable C++11 support? In
combination with so many Qt5 features this could make coding a lot more fun
(at least for me). The compilers shipped with the main distributions should
handle it very well already. The only question left: Is this ABI compatible with
the libraries we use?

Greetings
Christian