[Kmymoney-devel] Unable to open encrypted file

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:00:04 UTC 2014

On 29/01/14 19:25, Raphael GONZALEZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know that this problem was already asked and solved in some situations,
> but I tried every solution I saw without success !
>
> KMyMoney doesn't ask for the passphrase to decrypt the file and I get the
> message "Bad Passphrase"
> (I can decrypt the file from a console, I also checked gpg-agent)
>
> Everything was working well until I upgraded to Lubuntu 13.10
> I tried also to create a new VM with Lubuntu 13.10, install KMM and got ...
> the same result !
>
> Thanks for your help !
> Raphael

I'm afraid I cannot offer any technical suggestion, but if the problem
arose on updating to Lubuntu 13.10, and as you are able to decrypt the
file from a console, there is the possibility that there is a problem to
do with Lubuntu 13.10.

Could you perhaps, in a VM, try another distro, preferably not Ububtu
related, or revert to an earlier Lubuntu?  Also, perhaps ask on a
Lubuntu list?