[Kmymoney-devel] Problem building KMM using clang on Mac OS X

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:01:18 UTC 2014

Allan,

Nothing has changed in kdeui that's causing this, the problem is
actually the following:
The last commit to csvutil.cpp introduced a dependency on kdeui. The
parsedatatest_SRCS set includes csvutil.cpp but when linking
${KDE4_KDEUI_LIBS} is missing. You should revisit the tests to see if
they are still valid considering the fact that they have a dependency
on kdeui. In the meantime add ${KDE4_KDEUI_LIBS} to the
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES of parsedatatest.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/kmymoney/repository/revisions/master/entry/kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/CMakeLists.txt