[Kmymoney-devel] Problem building KMM using clang on Mac OS X

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:09:07 UTC 2014

On 27/01/14 20:28, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> According to Jenkings, the last commit failed while building the cvs
> import code.
>
> http://build.kde.org/job/kmymoney_master/188/

Never heard of him before!  Was that something that you received
notification of, or did you go look?

Either way, that output was a bit more helpful.  I've run the build
tests several times over the last few days.  I even made a post about an
error elsewhere "Unit Test #28: kmymoney-querytabletest Fails" on 24 Jan.

However, when I tried again, I got the failure too.  I had to make the
suggested change to two different tests, neither of which has been
changed for ages.  Does that suggest that libkdeui.so.5 has changed?
But then, I've not done a system update for several days, and the file
is dated July 2013.  So, I'm mystified.  My last commit did make a small
and unconnected change to csvutil.  Might that have triggered something?

So, now I have a tiny patch.  Am I OK to push it?

Allan