[Kmymoney-devel] Problem building KMM using clang on Mac OS X

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 20:16:11 UTC 2014

On 27/01/14 16:13, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> I was trying to build the latest git version of KMM on OSX and experienced a problem.
> KDE is the current version:
> ---
> $ port installed kdelibs4
> The following ports are currently installed:
>    kdelibs4 @4.11.5_0+docs (active)
>>
> KMessageBox::information() seems to be unknown:
> ---
> :info:build /usr/bin/clang++   -pipe -Os -arch x86_64  -fno-common -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -Wformat-security -Woverloaded-virtual -fno-common -fvisibility==
> hidden -Werror=return-type -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wno-return-type-c-linkage -fexceptions -UQT_NO_EXCEPTIONS -fexceptions -UQT_NO_EXCEPTIONS -fPIC -fno-common -O2 -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG -arch x86_64 -Wl,-search_paths_first --
> Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names  -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -arch x86_64 CMakeFiles/parsedatatest.dir/parsedatatest_automoc.cpp.o CMakeFiles/parsedatatest.dir/parsedatatest.cpp.o CMakeFiles/parsedatatest.dir/csvutil.cpp.o
> -o parsedatatest.app/Contents/MacOS/parsedatatest  /opt/local/lib/libQtTest.dylib /opt/local/lib/libkdecore.5.11.5.dylib /opt/local/lib/libgmp.dylib /opt/local/lib/libalkimia.dylib ../../../lib/libkmm_mymoney.4.11.5.dylib /opt/loo
> cal/lib/libkdecore.5.11.5.dylib /opt/local/lib/libQtDBus.dylib

I'm not qualified to give technical assistance in this area, but the
last two lines above look strange, although I suspect it may be the
result of a copy/paste operation?

One other point is that there is reference to 'parsedatatest' in
csvutil.  Whether that is anything to do with the actual problem, I
don't know, but I'd have been inclined to turn off the unit tests
initially.  That test is very small and quite simplistic.

That's my pennyworth.