[Kmymoney-devel] Bug# 294268- Investment prices have only two decimal places on reports

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:47:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is my first bug, so could you please elaborate on the way to proceed
from here on?

MyMoneySecurity::smallestFraction() will return the fractional part of
investment?

Only the reports and charts precision has to be fixed.
So I should extract the fraction part of the investment and use it to set
the precision for graphs and all the reports specifications in investment?

In which class does the actual precision conversion takes place from the
investment input? Is it the the mymoneymoney.cpp source file?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Abhijeet