[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Felix Rubio Dalmau felix at kngnt.org
Wed Jan 15 13:47:08 UTC 2014

Hi all,

	first of all, I think I must congratulate you for your work. I love kmymoney, and I can hardly think in using anything else to keep my finances in order. Thank you very much for this incredible piece of work :-)

	I want to ask for the addition to run external scripts in kmymoney. I'm Spanish, and the most of the stock symbols here are of the kind of "*.MC", which can not be downloaded by using the regular finance.yahoo.com (yahoo choose at some point to discontinue its support). However, is not hard at all to request the corresponding web page and parse it with pyhon... So, my request is to add a place where scripts can be added, and that output format is that expected from the template in the same place (very much as the current URL-based stock request).

	Do you have any idea on how to do this right now?

	Thank you very much!

	Felix