[Kmymoney-devel] kdepim-runtime missing

Claudio Pellizzaro pellizzaroclaudio at libero.it
Tue Jan 14 11:55:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,
     I was try to install KmyMoney2 in my system (Ubuntu 13.10) either
via ppa:claydoh/kmymoney2-kde4 or Ubuntu Software Center, in both cases
*I *receved a message that the library kdepim-runtime is missed.

I liked to inform you of this fact for your information and actions if
needed.

Below I put some info on my system:

ccl at NotebookClaudio:~$ uname -a
Linux NotebookClaudio 3.11.0-15-generic #23-Ubuntu SMP Mon Dec 9
18:16:27 UTC 2013 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux

ccl at NotebookClaudio:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Release:    13.10
Codename:    saucy

If you need other please let me know

So far I thought to install Akonaditray that contain the missing library
(I hope) and than re-install KMM from Ubuntu software Center.
What do you think?
Many thanks in advance

Claudio Pellizzaro