[Kmymoney-devel] Onlinebanking in KMyMoney (new branch add-onlinebanking)

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Wed Jan 8 19:07:01 UTC 2014

Hi Christian,

I tested the current version and saw that following:

1) the amount and purpose fields still have no minimum sizes defined

2) I created a "National Credit Transfer”, entered all needed values and “Enque"d it.
    The order is listed in the outbox, but shows a yellow triangular exclamation mark icon in the account column.
    When I now try to edit this order the order form appears with empty data fields, although the correct account, destination and amount is shown in the outbox table itself. (But actually the chosen source account as well as its balance do get displayed correctly in the order form when trying to edit the order.)

3) The “Send” button obviously doesn’t do anything yet.

Greets,
Marko