[Kmymoney-devel] Typos - erronous is erroneous

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Jan 7 14:18:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tuesday 07 January 2014 13:12:14 Allan wrote:

> On 07/01/14 12:26, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> > 2014/1/7 Allan <agander93 at gmail.com>:
> >> There is a large number of these typos which keep catching my eye, and
> >> also
> >> affect searches.
> >>
> >> They mainly occur in strings, but quite a few in code.
> >>
> >> Is there any reason why I should not fix this?  I would probably do it in
> >> batches, like per file, to limit the potential for damage.
> >
> > Typos can be fixed but be aware that there are some typos in the file
> > format which should not be fixed unless a format upgrade action is
> > added.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Cristian
>
> I've corrected all the strings, but I'm not sure I understand your comment.
> Sorry to pester, but I don't want to screw up.

I think Cristian is referring to the spelling of "occurence" in the (XML) data
file. That cannot easily be changed. Erroneous is not part of the data file
(only the configuration as I described in my earlier post). So there should be
no problem with what you do.

Having trouble with Windows? Reboot!
Having trouble with Linux? Be root!