[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request 113011: Add VAT split to file import.

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:29:54 UTC 2014

On 06/01/14 08:37, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> Hi Allan,
>
> Why did you just remove this [1] feature with this [2] commit? Please be
> more careful while pushing your commits.

My apologies to Ralf and anyone else affected by this error.

I've been working on quite a few issues in parallel lately, with some of
them  delayed in Reviewboard, and I have to confess I was starting to
have trouble keeping track of them all.  As far I can see, I had no
reason to remove that code, but I do definitely remember seeing the
deletion marked, but I don't recollect seeing any warning of a clash.

I know that after I do a commit and pull -r, I often get warnings
flagging an end of file difference which always seems to be bogus, and I
can only think that I must have failed to check properly.  So, apologies
again.

I think I'm almost straight here now, with just a couple of reviews
outstanding.