[Kmymoney-devel] IRC Meeting Minute

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Feb 23 09:20:48 UTC 2014

Do we have a hint on which version Calligra is using? It definitely makes
sense to use the same. I had a direct contact to KDAB here in Germany
last time we updated to the version still available on ftp which I can try to
revitalize. Please let me know if I should start that task.

<onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> > În ziua de Sîm 22 Feb 2014, la 09:09:06, ați scris:
> >> I can try to contact them at support email. What's the URL you
checked
> >> for the latest source code?
> >
> > We used to receive the code from them trough
ftp://ftp.kdab.com/kdchart/