[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney icons

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sat Feb 22 20:02:57 UTC 2014

Hello to packagers on the list,
Nowadays we ship the icons within our source code. Actually, we ship 2
sets of icons, Oxygen and Tango.
As part of our push for a new release, we have asked the KDE Artwork
team to provide us with new icons and general artwork for the
application.

We do have a number of icons that are common like home, back, forward,
but I don't expect to have standard icons for loans, forecast, asset
and liability accounts, etc.

I'd like to stop shipping our own set of icons, and have Oxygen icons
as a dependency.

What's your opinion on this? I know the Oxygen package is quite large.
What's your experience with other KDE applications that have to run
under other DEs?

Regards,
Alvaro