[Kmymoney-devel] IRC Meeting Minute

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Fri Feb 21 20:03:05 UTC 2014

Here's a brief summary of what we discussed in the meeting:

- Release stable version 4.8 end of August
- Feature- and string-freeze end of June

After that, start working on the port to KDE Frameworks 5.

To make the release happen, we have a number of tasks ahead. We
compiled a list at http://community.kde.org/KMyMoney/Features/Future

- Update documentation
- String freeze for translation
- Bug triaging - including updating docs where necessary
- Online transfers
- Fix crashing bugs
- Fix EBN remarks
- Fix msvc, clang compiler warnings
- Update artwork
- Update screenshots for documentation
- Update the what's new page
- Set minimum KDE version required to 4.6 (or even 4.11)
- Move to kmymoney.kde.org?

If you are working on a feature, it has be in master before
feature-freeze. The only major work we are aware of is the
online-transfers. Speak up if you are not on the list.

I'll be speaking to KDE sysadmins about a possible move of the site to
a kde server. I'll come back with the info before we make any
decision.

The artwork update depends on what we get from the Visual Design
Group. Cristian and me will be following that.

Let me know if I have missed something.

Regards,
Alvaro