[Kmymoney-devel] IRC meeting schedule

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Feb 12 12:44:44 UTC 2014

Hello,
We should pick a time around 16:00 GMT, to fit for all timezones.

We have KDE Frameworks 5 approaching, with a first release in June,
I'd like to have a new major version release for KDE SC 4, and then
start working on the port to Qt5 and KF5.

Any of the dates is ok with me, but Friday 21st would be better.

Regards,
Alvaro