[Kmymoney-devel] Unable to open encrypted file

Raphael GONZALEZ raphagonz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 20:18:38 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your answer.
In fact, I have already seen and tried your previous posts about this
subject ..
so I checked :
-  use-agent in .gnupg/gpg.conf
-  set | grep GPG wich gives  GPG_AGENT_INFO=/tmp/gpgxxxx...
-  I check gpg-agent with ps fax which gives me a line with gpg-agent
--daemon

tried to execute
 eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)"
 and then launch kmymoney from the same console
 still not working

I made some new tries today :
- create a new VM with Debian+LXDE
- install kmymoney and gpg-agent

just after the installation, it was not working
- if in a console I tried :
 eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)"
 and call kmymoney from the same console
=> it worked
=> but not from the general menu

... and if I :
- just enable use-agent in .gnupg/gpg.conf
- reboot
=> worked from the general menu

so the conclusion is I think that there is a problem with Lubuntu 13.10
... and for me, I will switch to Debian (I was thinking already to install
a lighter distro ...)

Thanks again
Raphaël