[Kmymoney-devel] mymoneystatementreader.cpp on 4.7

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 12:24:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

It seems that you already figured this out. I don't know why rebasing
produced those conflicts. As a hint I always do a:

(master) $git format-patch origin/master --stdout

or

(4.7) $git format-patch origin/4.7 --stdout

before pushing anything just to make sure that every pushed commit is intended.

Regards,
Cristian