[Kmymoney-devel] Documentation update for new version

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 31 16:39:04 UTC 2014

On 2014.08.31 12:10, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Sun, 31 Aug 2014 19:06:04 +0300, Jack
> <ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net>:
>
>> Is there any way to tell the translators that it is ok to translate
>> the strings in the code, but just not yet start on the documentation?
>
> Hi,
>
> You can push the changes into the separate branch, then merge it when
> it's ready.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Yuri,

Thanks, but I don't know if it will help now.  We will be releasing a
new version from master, and I believe we don't expect any more changes
to the code.  However, I will be making possibly significant changes to
the manual over the next week.  I already pushed the first set of
changes yesterday.  Would it really help to create a new branch just
for several days of editing the manual?