[Kmymoney-devel] [online-banking] doesn´t recognize my accounts as online banking capable

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Aug 28 07:12:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Wednesday 27 August 2014 13:29:36 Allan wrote:

> On 27/08/14 13:23, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Resent after setting that I receive my own postings back from mailman as
> > well, don´t know why this wasn´t set.
>
>   I got both here.

This is an option you have to activate as member. Some did, others didn't. The
default is off, so that you receive your own postings. So Martin must have
turned it off during registration.

If you've got friends that have you thrown out of a plane in mid-air,
you don't need enemies.
(Sebas Kügler on http://vizzzion.org/blog/2010/06/jumped/)