[Kmymoney-devel] What's new page and documentation

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Aug 21 19:57:56 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian,

On 21 Aug 2014, at 19:50 , Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let me know if you think I've missed something or if you think
> that something should be removed from this list because it's not so
> important.

Hmm, the additional balance-status info columns in the online accounts table
on KMM's homepage had not yet made it into version 4.6.6, but they are in
master since November 2012 (commit 6b28f4fde17496b761c612dd886a19fc6d548ef1).

Well, it’s admittedly a very small addition.

Greets,
Marko

P.S.: BTW, I am also developing that feature a little further, as can be
      seen in my still open RR ( https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/112885/ ).
      Jack has given me some ideas to chew on and I am definitely going to
      proceed with this once I am done with getting the OSX/CI system
      Jenkins-ready after all.