[Kmymoney-devel] Status of online banking / call for testers

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 13:09:53 UTC 2014

Hello Christian,
some people are reporting problems building the aqbanking plugin from
the add-onlinebanking branch. I guess it needs a specific version of
Aqbanking?

Here is one of the comments in my blog:

"Well, that would all be nice and well, but the branch needs to a)
compile with aqbanking out of the box, which is hindered by cmake
problems (I had to rename the 2 relevant cmake module files so that
the names are ALLCAPS) and b) installing shoudl also work as make
install is misfireing due to a missing file:

CMake Error at kmymoney/plugins/ibanbicdata/germany/cmake_install.cmake:56
(FILE):
file INSTALL cannot find
“/home/$USER/kmymoney/kmymoney/plugins/ibanbicdata/germany/bankdata.de.db”.

I used a clean Kubuntu 14.04.1 install in a virtualbox with apt-get
build-dep kmymoney and the most current add-onlinebanking branch from
the git repo. I will post a message to the mailinglist detailing the
errors later in the day."

Be happy, I hadn't had so many comments in a post in ages. People are
really interested on this. Prepare to be bombarded with bugs and
support requests.