[Kmymoney-devel] Status of online banking / call for testers

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Mon Aug 18 12:48:41 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 18. August 2014, 14:46:40 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > Please not that using online banking with a database is not possible at
> > the
> > moment! But there is some stuff on my computer regarding this already
>
> But its safe to use with a (GPG encrypted) kmymoney file? Is it possible to
> still use KMyMoney 4.6.6-1 debian package in case of issues with the self
> compiled version?

Yes it is safe. With the database back-end it is not unsafe, just not
possible.

You can keep the debian package. Just install KMyMoney somewhere you want it
and add that path to the KDEDIRS environment variable. In the add-
onlinebanking branch you have two outboxes. This is a direct way to see if
everything is loaded correctly.