[Kmymoney-devel] Randa wrap-up

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu Aug 14 23:34:36 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian,
This is awesome news. Thank you on behalf of the rest of the team, and
I'm sure users will be glad to know KMyMoney will be in good shape
when the time comes to switch to the next KDE version.

I'll post your summary to the Planet to let everyone know the
donations were well invested. A big thanks to those who contributed.

Cheers,
Alvaro