[Kmymoney-devel] Charts in KF5

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:26:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I talked about kqtquickcharts with Andreas Cord-Landwehr who uses it
in a KDE Education project to display some reports (typing
performance). He suggested we should contact the author Sebastian
Gottfried and let him know our needs.

kqtquickcharts still needs to be ported to QtQuick 2 and currently
lacks a pie chart support which I guess can be added without too much
problems. Another possible problem is that we would need to write the
models to feed the data to the charts. From what I know now we use
KDChart's models and fill them with our data and I don't know if
kqtquickcharts has some models which can be filled with data. Alvaro,
let me know if I'm wrong, I'm not that familiar with the reports
module.

Regards,
Cristian