[Kmymoney-devel] Jenkins build became unstable: kmymoney_master #278

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Aug 9 09:13:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I analyzed that problem a while ago and came to the same conclusion, that the
timeout is the culprit. If we can, we should increase it. From what I see, the
timeout happens when there is apparently more load on the server while the
test is running: after all we're not alone on the CI system ;)

Regards

Thomas