[Kmymoney-devel] Jenkins build became unstable: kmymoney_master #278

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Fri Aug 8 19:14:30 UTC 2014

Am Freitag, 8. August 2014, 20:47:13 schrieb Cristian Oneț:
> I don't think that there is a problem since that's only the failure
> caused by a timeout. It happens once in a while I don't know why,
> maybe we should increase the timeout of QTest.

Hi Alvaro,
hi Crisitan,

I think Cristian is right. That test failed some time ago with a timeout as
well (e.g. [1]). Btw: this test always fails on my system (but for another
reason).

I would like to port this changes to the frameworks branch but I cannot
compile kdepimlibs for KF5 at the moment. I think I should vote for you review
requests, Cristian.

Greetings
Christian

[1]