[Kmymoney-devel] Compilation problems aqbanking - kmymoney

MK mailing.m1 at kkk-web.de
Sun Aug 3 12:11:59 UTC 2014

Hi list!

I'm trying to build kmymoney from source with the follwing command:
$ cmake -Wno-dev -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debugfull -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/
..

I've installed aqbanking 5.5.0 beforehand, but cmake isn't able to detect
it. I haven't even found the mentioned files "AQBANKINGConfig.cmake" or
"aqbanking-config.cmake" in the file system.

Something must have changed in the build process because compiling worked
for me four months ago on this machine.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Greetz
Martin

*** error message of cmake ***

 CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:169 (FIND_PACKAGE):
   By not providing "FindAQBANKING.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
   has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
   "AQBANKING", but CMake did not find one.

   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "AQBANKING"
   (requested version 5.3.3) with any of the following names:

     AQBANKINGConfig.cmake
     aqbanking-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "AQBANKING" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
   "AQBANKING_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
   "AQBANKING" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has
   been installed.

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:176 (MESSAGE):
   KBanking requirements not met