[Kmymoney-devel] imported transactions not being matched

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sat Apr 26 00:35:33 UTC 2014

Hi Jack

I suspect you are correct. I was hoping someone would recall the reasoning
so we could work on a fix with all the necessary info.

If the reason has been lost in the mists of time. Then I'll clean up my code
changes (which were very rough just to do the testing) and put it in for review.

Chris
Rebel Software <http://www.rebel.com.au>