[Kmymoney-devel] imported transactions not being matched

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Fri Apr 25 00:43:39 UTC 2014

Hey all

I am having an issue with imported transactions not being automatically
matched and manual matching is disabled.

both transactions are the result of seperate imports one from my credit card
statement the other from a bank statement

both transactions are for a payment from my bank account to the credit card
Both are on the same date with the same amount the only differences are the
memo and payee fields

They should have automatically matched. but didn't and I assume because they
are both imported I cannot manually match them.

Questions

1/ How can I correct this?
2/ What is the thinking behind disabling the matching when both are imported
or manually entered?

documentation is here..
http://docs.kde.org/stable/nl/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.ledgers.match.html