[Kmymoney-devel] green highlight bar in register

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:02:54 UTC 2014

On 19/04/14 09:52, Chris wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please use "reply all" when replying. there may be others with helpful
> suggestions. I am fairly new as well :)
>
> There is some funny stuff going on with the fonts. Although mine didn't
> forget the fonts it certainly ignored the size and typeface I set.
>
> Chris

Let's go back to the beginning.

Am I right in thinking that you are not referring to the colour used for
matched transactions?  Are you in fact referring to the backgrond colour
of the selected transaction?

As far as I see, the 'Use system colors' does not affect the selected
transaction background.  In fact it is set by the system settings.

I don't think we know which distro you are using, but you need to run
sytem settings, the KDE version not the gnome/other version.  There, if
you select Application Appearance, then look for Selection Background.
You can adjust the colour/intensity there, and also the selection text
colour.  You can see the effect at the bottom of that window.  You may
have to restart KMM for it to pick up the new settings.

So far as font size is concerned, I'm not sure what you mean by 'retain
last setting of font size made while in use.' Here, you need to use the
KMM settings/Fonts.  Then you may choose either to use system settings
or KMM settings.

Allan (reply to list !)