[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney website

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Wed Apr 9 17:50:11 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, April 08, 2014 01:43:57 PM Alvaro Deliverer wrote:
> No, kmymoney.org continues to be the official website, but now it
> points to a server in KDE infrastructure instead of to the sourceforge
> page.
>
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Allan <agander93 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 08/04/14 14:47, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> >> The new kmymoney.org website is now live!
> >>

> >> The repository is kmymoney-org, for any changes or fixes.
> >>
> >> Thanks everyone involved in making it happen!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Alvaro
> >
> > I just happened to notice in git source a number of references to
> > kmymoney.org.  Will these need to be amended?
> >
> > Allan

Just went to new website. Depending on which browser (good on Konqueror,
bad with SeaMonkey) is used, it is easy to read or hard to read. Color
combinations and transparency.

Also where are the Linux versions, download only shows Mac and Windows?

Has the database support been finalized. I have been using it with MySQL
for several years with out problems.

Russ
--
openSUSE 13.1(Linux 3.11.10-7-desktop x86_64|
Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz|8GB DDR3|