[Kmymoney-devel] importing and auto splits

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sun Apr 6 12:30:15 UTC 2014

Hi Allan
It seems the import is working correctly

When I import some bank statements it correctly finds the category and
applies any splits. This did not work for me the first time I tried (tested
in my kubuntu VM) It did not place the accounts into the correct category
and did not apply any splits.

I think there was some corruption in the import profile. To make sure I
wasnt leading you up a garden path I decided to test it again. This time
when I tried to import using the previously created profile, KMM segfaulted,
I tried several times and it segfaulted everytime. So I deleted the profile
and created a new one and it worked fine.

The transactions were imported and splits appled. The only thing that didn't
happen was I wasn't asked to create a payee on non matching payees. So I
manually assigned a few and it seemed OK.

Chris