[Kmymoney-devel] csv importer new compile

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:53:55 UTC 2014

On 06/04/14 03:04, Chris wrote:

> I have recompiled (yet again) my kde environment
>
> This time when compiling kmymoney the dialogue works, well sort of.
>
> It looks like the attached and at the radio buttons are responsive.
> previously nothing worked.
>
> The "CSV importer" text on the blue background seems to be out of place
> and I assume it is pushing the rest of the dialogue down.
>
> I would assume this is more representative of the real problem the
> previous image I sent was probably as much a result of my broken
> environment it may have linked in the wrong QT library.
>
> Chris

Just an afterthought.  It might be as well to rename both csvimporterrc
and kmymoneyrc.  I don't know where you'll find them on Windows, I'm
afraid.  They might be in a hidden .kde file in your home folder, but
'find' ? may help.

They could contain invalid data from previous attempts, although I doubt
it.  They will be recreated.