[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request 112847: Display equity accounts when enabled in payees page and unknown payee import dialog

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 12:56:25 UTC 2013

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 14:33:15 +0200
Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de> wrote:

> Am 21.09.2013 13:10, schrieb aga:
> > On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:35:47 -0000
> > "Ralf Habacker" <ralf.habacker at freenet.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> Description
> >> -------
> >>
> >> When enabled display of equity accounts with
> >> 'settings->general->filter->show equity accounts' equity accounts
> >> are not displayed in the "Default Account" tab of payee page and
> >> in the unknown payee import dialog.
> >
> > Perhaps I'm not understanding this properly, but in Payees view, if
> > I select a payee and Default account, I do see equity accounts
> > displayed.
> What i did:
>
> 1. Create a new kmymoney file
> 2. Use german skr03 standard charts of accounts
> 3. Create new payee

Hi Ralf

Hopefully it doesn't make any difference, but with an existing account,
and without "Use german skr03 standard charts of accounts", if I create
a new payee, then click 'Use the default category...', the account
selector here displays all asset accounts, including equities, having
previously done the Settings/General/Filter stuff.  After clicking
Update, that setting is retained.