[Kmymoney-devel] Plugin Desktop files changed?

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 14:55:09 UTC 2013

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:59:12 +0300
Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:

> You should undo those changes to the source tree. The only way I can
> think this could be happening if you configured an in-source build
> ('cmake .' in the kmymoney source tree).
>
> Regards,
> Cristian

Yes, I'd already done that.  An in-source build is a possibility.
When I was having trouble the other day when running the unit tests, I
did run a number of builds trying to find what was wrong, and I
wouldn't be surprised if one of them was incorrect.  I definitely
didn't make those changes, but I must have caused them to be made.

Thanks for the input.

Allan