[Kmymoney-devel] An awful thing happened-need advice on charset

Алина Бадорина badorina_alina at mail.ru
Wed Sep 4 19:23:17 UTC 2013

 Dear Sirs,

I have to turn for help as a very big problem occured when I studied you great program "from inside". I tried to make the program to add information from my credit card to the XML file and opened the XML file in wrong charset and .. !SAVED!. So now I lost all the data that I have been inserting for more than 5 years.
Please advise on the following:
1. Is there sny oppotunity to recover the data?
2. What charset should I use to recover the "hyroglific" file?

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Alina