[Kmymoney-devel] ODP: A bug in the current stable release

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:50:54 UTC 2013

On 28/10/13 11:33, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> Better run 'Settings'->'KDE language settings' since 'System Settings'
> does not come with the standalone installer.
>
> Regards,
> Cristian

Oh OK.
I looked on my system and what I see on the Start menu, under KDE
Release is Settings/System Settings and that produces a cut-down version
but it does have Locale.

However, after I had installed the two stand-alone versions, I then
installed the full binary plus KMM source, so perhaps that was where I
acquired it.

Allan