[Kmymoney-devel] ODP: A bug in the current stable release

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 13:37:55 UTC 2013

On 27/10/13 12:42, Allan wrote:
> First, the good news. I've installed the 4.6.4 on windows and was able
> to do an on-line price uodate successfully.
>
> The other good news is that I was able to reproduce your problem when
> attempting to update your TPE stock.
>
> Next to install debug info.
>
> Allan

Hmm....  I installed the debug info, opened KMM, did the online update
of my stock successfully, then tried yours and like for you, it opened
the update window then crashed with just that dbus message -
Warning: QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before
QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
KCrash: Application 'kmymoney.exe' crashing...

I think some serious help is needed here, please.