[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney on Windows

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 13:22:27 UTC 2013

On 2013.10.25 05:57, Allan wrote:
> Please can anyone say where on a Windows system, a temp file will be
> put, in connection with a on-line price update.  I haven't been able
> yet to find this.
>
> This is in connection with topic "A bug in the current stable
> release".

I suspect this is a question for the KDE on Windows folks.  However, it
would probably help to know which KDE call is being used to create the
file - then you can track down how it gets implemented on Windows.
However, if you know the name of the file, and can search while you are
sure it exists, I've had good success using "find" from Cygwin - if
necessary on C:, but better starting in your home directory
C:\Users\User (perhaps depending on which windows version).  AppData
may be a good place to start looking, but I admit that's pretty much a
wild guess on my part.