[Kmymoney-devel] A bug in the current stable release

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:39:49 UTC 2013

On 23/10/13 19:53, Stanisław Szołkowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> During updating online prices of stocks (data source GPW/default from
> your list) program close without any error code or something. Seems like
> error in answer processing or unhadling lack of answer or error answer.
> It happends everytime when using it on evey stock valor
>
> Staszek

I've jus used a fictional stock and used GPW to update it.  All that
happened is what I would have expected - it did not find the stock,
produced an error message and asked how to proceed.

Can you provide additional information in order to demonstrate your
experience?

Before you experienced the problem, were you able to update successfully
using 4.6.4?

Oh, I noticed on attempting again that a notification appeared briefly
in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen giving a temporary file
name in /tmp/kde-[yourUser-id],
and on opening that temp file, there was a screen from http://stooq.com/
saying that cookies were required.  I accepted the notification and then
got the screen from stooq, giving information on my not-so-fictional
stock symbol (ccc).

I don't know if that helps you any though.