[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Oct 20 13:15:44 UTC 2013

Hello Julien,
There is an accounting reason. Categories are either Income or Expense
accounts. Transfers involve only Asset and Liability accounts. If you
filter by Income or Expense, what do you do with the transactions that
have neither? Our decision was to exclude them.

I'll think about how to get that report. Right now, I can only think
of a csv export and manipulating it in a spreadsheet application. Or,
adding a tag or memo to the transactions you mean to exclude, but
that's cumbersome too.

Best Regards,
Alvaro

PS. please CC the list, so other people may help too.