[Kmymoney-devel] Feature Suggestions

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 23:16:21 UTC 2013

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:40:40 -0700
Trevor Currie <trevor.w.currie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think this software is pretty good!

Snap!

> I'd like to recommend a few features:
> * schedule bi-weekly payments

Already there. Select Week and frequency = 2.

> * schedule investment transaction
> * download price history of stock/bond/fund prices

Are you saying 'price history', as distinct from current price
download, which already exists.  If so, from where, for instance?  In
what format do they export?  Price history can be imported via QIF.

> * execute match on transactions currently in ledger (not just those
> future imported ones)

Downloaded transactions can be matched against existing ones.

> That's all for now, but I just started using it yesterday!
>
> Great work!

Any suggestions for new features are always welcome, but unfortunately
developer time is pretty limited at the moment.  To ensure they don't
get forgotten, you could raise a bug as a wishlist item on
https://bugs.kde.org/