[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback

Julien Audry jaudry at live.fr
Sat Oct 19 14:54:06 UTC 2013

Hi !

I enjoy KMyMoney since I use it for 2
months now. I congratulate you for all the good work you have made. I
like in particular the easy way to manage multiple accounts of different
 banks. Unfortunately I notice a problem in the "report" feature. In
fact, when the filter "by category" is enabled all the transfers are
exclude !.. I don't understand why and I'm disappointed especially
because the filter by category is one of the main reasons that explain
my choice for this software. So I would suggest you to solve this
annoying problem. Thank you for considering my advice.

Good Luck

Julien Audry