[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request: match transactions by remoteAccountNumber

Alexis Yushin alexis at ww.net
Wed Oct 16 16:49:49 UTC 2013

Hello!

I am taking a first look at the kmymoney4 and I am quite surprised that there is no feature to match transaction to Payees by remoteAccountNumber.

I was very impressed how easy I could import my bank (ING NL) csv files by simply creating a text profile, however my bank does not provide correct name of the remote party in 90% of the cases.

It does however provide correct remoteAccountNumber.

Two great features would be to be able to reconcile account transactions based on remoteAccountNumber instead of remoteName and as well to be able to add Payees in the Ledgers view based on their account number and then re-run the rematch for the remaining records.

Are you working on something like this? I have quite a background in software development, so if you are not looking into that and give me a pointer in the right direction i might be able to help!

Regards,

Alex Yushin