[Kmymoney-devel] Problem during SEPA transaction matching when doing HBCI online update using master

Łukasz Maszczyński lukasz at maszczynski.net
Thu Oct 10 18:38:28 UTC 2013

2013/10/10 Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com>:
> Łukasz,
>
> Do you have any idea what could be causing this? The only change I
> remember in this area is the transaction matching refactoring that you
> worked on.

Hi Cristian, Marko,

The refactoring I did might be the reason why the two branches behave
differently. I don't see a relation between the (lack of) space and
non-matching at this moment, but it's a clue I could follow.

@Marko: please do open the ticket and provide an anonymized KMY file,
I'll try to figure out what's happening.

--
cheers,
Łukasz