[Kmymoney-devel] Show equity accounts.

William H. Haller bill at awmach.org
Tue Nov 26 14:12:25 UTC 2013

The values I reported were with the Date range set to All Dates and were
for closed positions. If it is trying to use anything other than the
prices at purchase and sell for a closed position, then it is
fundamentally broken.

My comment "I can't say what it is using for dates" simply reflected
that without any dates in the report display, there is no way to verify
that it has used the purchase or sell date in its computation for closed
positions.

I get different numbers for returns if I just pull one security at a
time. I'll try to pull just the current 4.6.4 without my patch to see
what it gives - maybe something in the handling of my long and short
term capital gains patch isn't getting cleared out if you do the full
report of all securities.
--
William Haller
Webmaster awmach.com, awmach.net, awmach.org