[Kmymoney-devel] A bug in Git master

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:02:39 UTC 2013

I'm still investigating, but have now added your patch, and it makes no
difference here.  statementTransactionUnderImport.m_strSymbol.toLower()
is empty, but a match is still found on the security name.  Strangely,
at the moment, on iterating through the list, it doesn't match with the
existing transaction's name, which is correct, but with its own name
which is already in the list.  I don't yet understand that, but I think
I know why the symbol is empty, but I think it lies within the statement
reader, so CSV inport and OFX import should work the same way.

Very strange, but to be sure, did your patch definitely fix your problem?